1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Posted an ad..never showed up

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by hero2goat, Dec 25, 2011.

1. hero2goat

hero2goat

Dec 25, 2011
    Hello,

I post an ad today and it never showed up. Is this because it's my first time posting an ad?

Fyi, I am a supporting member.

Should I repost?

Thanks!

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Hi,
    we have recently had a lot of problems with spambots, so we regrettably had to put some protective measures in place. One of those is that a user with under a certain amount of posts will have their posts put into a moderation queue if the posts contain certain keywords or http links.

The posts in queue periodically get approved and accepted / rejected. Obviously there's more of a delay on holidays such as Christmas Day. Looking now, I see your posts have been released. Sorry for any inconvenience.

regards

3. killermetal

killermetal

Jan 8, 2012
    Hello Mr. Wilson, I am a new member and I recently tried to post about a sunn 2000s for sale and it never appeared. I also tried to send a message to the person selling this amp and never received a reply. Please advise. Thank You in advance
    killermetal

4. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    I don't see any posts from you that went through the moderation queue. Try again. Lack of response from seller is a separate thing and not related