1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Price for an ATK300?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by NickUK01, Jul 24, 2012.

1. NickUK01

NickUK01

Jul 18, 2012
    Hey guys,

Just a question out of curiosity, I'm selling my ATK300, which is more or less close to new condition, I popped it on ebay and already have a decent amount of watchers with over 5 days to go. But I got an email asking if I would set it as a buy it now for £225, as I don't see these come up on ebay I'm honestly not sure what it's worth, do you guys think I should take the £225 offered or leave it to run its course?

Thanks!

2. .BumeStik.

.BumeStik.

Jul 15, 2012
    Gilbert, AZ
    I just saw a PRISTINE ATK 300 with a Tri Burst finish go for $219 on ebay. I REALLY wish I had the $$$ for that one. I also saw a ATK 750 not meet it's reserve because the Highest bid was just over $200. Hard to say.....

3. Wallace320

Wallace320 Commercial User

Mar 19, 2012
    Milan, Italy
    Doesn't really matter down to mere quality differences, there's simply no room for it, but I asked you this because there's plenty of natural ones out there and many less (I dunno why) black (with matching headstock) ones, so that these can get a higher pricing

Anyway, in shops, in mint to nearly new condition, they sell for €. 300,00 in Italy (countin' the reseller markup off, your £. 225,00 from a private owner is honest, if the bass is perfect)

Cheers,
    Wallace

4. NickUK01

NickUK01

Jul 18, 2012
    My model is a blue ATK with matching headstock, if that helps.

5. Wallace320

Mar 19, 2012
    Milan, Italy
    Beautiful, man!
    Rough and down to the core, as any other ATK300, but yours is really... beautiful
    did I already tell it?
    can't find other words!

Cheers,
    Wallace

6. Wallace320

Mar 19, 2012
    Milan, Italy
  7. NickUK01

NickUK01

Jul 18, 2012
    Yep, that's the one!