1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Problem with Absolute best Guitars and Music

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Duca, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Duca

Duca

Jul 25, 2012
    Friuli, Italy
    Hi folks,
    sorry for my poor English but I'm Italian.
    I don't know if I post in the right area of the forum, but I've got a problem on Ebay with Absolute best Guitars and Music (aka seyanne).
    I bought three months ago a 10-holes pickguard like this one:
    http://www.ebay.it/itm/GENUINE-FEND...575?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item20c86ee257
    promptly paid, but they sent me a 14-holes one. So I sent it back (by paying the transport cost) and Absolute best Guitars and Music said that would send back a correct one, but I have not yet received the right one.
    I've written several e-mail but now they don't answer, however it's my right to receive what I paid for.
    What can I do? Anyone can help me?
    I thank in advance those who will help me.

2. VicKevlar

VicKevlar

Apr 15, 2012
    How did you pay? Can you get your money back from the payment company? Paypal would return your money, I think.

3. Duca

Duca

Jul 25, 2012
    Friuli, Italy
    I paid with Paypal but over three months ago, it's too late to have a refund, I suppose.

4. George Mann

George Mann Banned

May 27, 2012
    Colorado
    Resell this pickguard on Ebay, and try again.

5. Winfred

Winfred

Oct 21, 2011
    Open a dispute with ebay. Email ebay or call them. Save every email you ever sent to Absolute Best Guitars. Make sure ebay reads those emails.

Ebay can track everything as long as it's done through them.

If Absolute Guitars owes you a pickguard, you'll either get a pickguard, or ebay will rule in your favor and you might get a credit. But I'm not 100% positive about that.

6. Duca

Duca

Jul 25, 2012
    Friuli, Italy
    Thanx for the kind answers.
    I think unfortunately there is nothing to do with Absolute Best Guitars and Music, stay away from these thieves!