prunes and custard question

Discussion in 'Ask Justin Meldal-Johnsen' started by patzilla83, May 31, 2012.

1. patzilla83

patzilla83 Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2004
    Pflugerville, TX
    Hey Justin

i just bought a prunes and custard and i'm still blown away with how freakin cool it is. my question is, where do you put it in your signal chain? i've been running it after my (actually, used to be your) oc-3 and my main dirt pedal with really cool results. any suggestions on settings/pedal combos/chain order?

2. vegas532

vegas532

Nov 10, 2006
    Pensacola, FL.
    I just had to add my $.02...the P&C gets really cool results with gated fuzzes run after it. It's chaotically cool with a Malekko B:Assmaster, for example.

3. patzilla83

patzilla83 Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2004
    Pflugerville, TX
    noted.

4. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen Gold Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2005
    I don't know - I think mine is just after my octave, and just before my Sans GT2.

5. dharmashawn

dharmashawn Owner, Handlebar Moustache In Memoriam

Oct 20, 2010
    Connecticut
    I have mine, for now:

WM > Octamizer > Phat Phuk B > Frequency Central OD (mini tubes) > P & C > Ddyna Thinmin > Grinder > Xero Dlx > Broke D Peanut Gallery.

I just moved the P&C to this spot, as I found the DDyna, with its bias/limit od thing, really brings some fullness back in

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021