1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RB Series Bass Heads

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bass-Man3, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Bass-Man3

Bass-Man3

Mar 19, 2009
    Hi,

Does anybody know and/or use a RB300, RB500 or RB750 amp head from Randall[SUP](R)[/SUP]?

These amps are on the market since 2006 or 2007 and are part of the XL series.

I would be very interested to get some serious review or opinion regarding this gear.

Yours

2. Bass-Man3

Bass-Man3

Mar 19, 2009
    Well, in my opinion the look of these bass amps is quite O.K., as we bass players have -in general- less tendency to choose the "very fancy" looking gear, except for some British brands who dare to produce the more "unconventionally looking" stuff.

Going on the link, I remarked Randall have completely refurbished their Website: one week ago, the bass amps could only be discovered by downloading the product catalog. Now they are presented on they main product pages. Well done!

3. Pondering the amps ... I don't like the giant VD... on the front of it.. to you and me it means Valve Drive to the none bass players... VD might want to get that checked out...

But thanks for the mention...more bass stuff... :>

4. Bass-Man3

Bass-Man3

Mar 19, 2009
    Hello TheWolf,

Yes indeed...I didn't care about that one! But as I don't live in an English speaking country for the moment...wouldn't bother me too much...afterwards, one should get a sticker with the band's logo having just the right size...before leaving the rehearsel room
    for a gig with the new gear for the first time. Or just some good paint.