1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Recommendation for practice EUB amp??

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by Fast Freddie, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Fast Freddie

Fast Freddie

Nov 1, 2008
    Florida
    I have'nt purchased an amp since 1977 and I just need something to lug around for mere practice.
    Any recommendations for a tiny amp that can handle the thump of an electric upright, but small enuff to place in the front seat of my Chevy Cobalt?

I don't need to be loud...just be heard during practice sessions with a trio. :D

2. The Genz-Benz Shuttle 3.0-8T is the smallest combo I had, and still sounded amazing for its size and weight!

3. I've been pleased with my warwick blue 30 for rehearsals without loud guitar amps. I've got a shuttle 600 + a bag end cab for louder rehearsals and shows, but that's still a pretty small combination.