My bluegrass band got a call to do a radio/tv jingle for a local business, and we cut it last night. Didn't have my Cleveland, so I took my Azola Bug II. Got lots of squawking from the engineer when I plugged it in through a Sansamp Acoustic DI, about how I "might as well use a P-bass". Admittedly, I didn't really expect results much better than that, but it really surprised all of us. Got a nice clear, fat tone immediately. I think back on how we slaved to get a decent miked URB tone during our last CD project... I imagine that in the future, I'll take the Azola for work in project-level studios. Too easy.