Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rickenbacker 4003 with kahler trem

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Jet glo 1990 4003. Deffinat players bass. Good condition has scratches and some dings not one for a collector. Straight neck good, frets, Electronics work fine but toggle switch tends to only stay in the middle and sorta hard to get to stay in other positions. Kahler bass trem works good.Has beat hardshell case. Email for pics. I just got this bass and I love it but it hurts my wrist maybe its just me adjusting to the neck? Looking for trades only. Id like to trade up to an alembic epic and I will add some cash, tobias killer b,basic Or a nice warwick. If no ones interested im just going to learn to adjust to it.Shoot me offers $700 plus shipping

2. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Id really like to get a lakland if anybody has one.

3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

How radically did the tremolo alter that distinctive Rick tone?

4. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Not really as much as one think. It adds alot of sustain and more punch. Kinda enhances the sound you can nail the geddy lee tone with it.

5. shoot me some pics i'm really interested

6. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    will sell for 700 plus shipping. Come on im gasing for a lakland really bad.

7. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. Open to all trades. still want a lakland. Would also like a stingary 5

8. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    shoot me some offers people!! This is Great bass and if your looking for a solid rick full of rick tone look no farther then this. The bridge alone usaly sells about 250

9. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. Still looking for a lakland or a musicman. Open to all trade offers now. Still for sale for 700. preferably looking to get a 5 or 6 string. Tobias killer b is also good.

10. slowburnaz

slowburnaz

Mar 27, 2002
    Tucson, AZ
    Thedeadking, PM me. Mine don't seem to be going through. I'm quite interested, and would like to see pics of your bass.

11. Bad timing..id certainly be interested if this if you were selling more in the summer or the spring. But alas, with winter around the corner i need to save extra funds just incase its a slow working winter.

So bump.

12. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bump. Any trade offers for 5 or 6 string basses will be considered.

13. What kinda 5 string bass? I like the rickenbackers(even if they are monotonal)......I have a spector rebop(doubt that's worth the same as a ric, but if ur interested PM me).

14. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
  15. incubus2432

incubus2432

Mar 21, 2002
    Grafton, Ohio
    email sent...disregard questions (answered in your initial posting....sorry)....just need the pics

16. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Some questions about the bass. It does have thst stock ric pickup in the back though the pictures show a diffrent one and no I do not have the stock bridge with the bass.

17. incubus2432

incubus2432

Mar 21, 2002
    Grafton, Ohio
    an "I'm out of the running" bump !

18. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Did you get my pm?

Peace
    -Ben