1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Robot folding towels!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bongomania, Apr 14, 2010.

1. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs

:D

2. Is this where I'm supposed to make a half joking statement that I don't need a towel folding robot, because I have a wife?

3. If it can do that, it can make a grilled cheeze and fetch a beer. I'll bet it could grind knife blades as well. I think I'm in love.

4. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Wife? These days you just **** the robot. I believe we're working towards a future of robotic mates.

Its funny that the robot designers first took care of fornication (the nerds that they are) and then began to concern themselves with the other functions.

"Look! You can **** it AND THEN it will fold your towels! Pretty nifty, eh?"

5. standupright

standupright

Jul 7, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Brownchicken Browncow
    here's the budget version you can make at home.

6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    amazing bit of progress... but an hour and 40 minutes to fold 5 rectangles doesn't make me fear a Cylon invasion during my life time :)

7. That was amazing. Folding shirts is an art that I completely SUCK at :rollno:

8. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    It pretty much half assed the washcloths. One fold?

9. I'm working on a meta-cognitive processor chip ;)