1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RockBass Corvette Active 5- HALF PRICE

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by BrBss, Nov 27, 2010.

1. BrBss

BrBss

Jul 9, 2010
    Albuquerque NM
  2. BrBss

BrBss

Jul 9, 2010
    Albuquerque NM
    :bassist: Got a quote for $307 from music123!

3. Need2KnowBasses

Need2KnowBasses

Aug 30, 2010
    This Music123 deal is just crazy. I just bought a Dean Solid Top acoustic for $71 after price matching $99 from Sam Ash.

4. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    As far as I can tell, M123's 123 price match thing is over. It's been pulled from the splash page for sure, and they haven't answered my requests for about a week now.

5. Need2KnowBasses

Need2KnowBasses

Aug 30, 2010
    I just got a couple quotes today that I submitted a couple days ago. There were several others that I submitted right around the same time that I haven't heard back on yet.

6. BrBss

BrBss

Jul 9, 2010
    Albuquerque NM
    I just got one today. Sometimes, if you get a bad quote, try again. Another employee may give you a better quote!

7. BrBss

BrBss

Jul 9, 2010
    Albuquerque NM
  8. Need2KnowBasses

Need2KnowBasses

Aug 30, 2010
    Just got the quote $288

9. corba

corba

Jul 4, 2010
    how'd u do 288? lucky,

i got one for 307, they tried to charge me 12$ shipping, those sneaky m123's

this should be interesting... i hope my 34" gig bag fits this thing

10. Been wanting one of these corvettes in fretless tho. Gonne keep looking but those are great deals! I just can't justify buying this one (like the atk) even if it is a good deal.

11. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    I got one today when I called, but they've taken it off their page and the online request is apparently not working.

The kid also screwed up the discount somewhat, but included some stuff that was supposed to be extra, so I guess I'm ahead. :meh:

12. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    That's pretty good, but what I'm wondering is if you could flip out of them at a reasonable profit. I get the impression that Rockbasses are a hard sell.

I doubt that I could flip that palletwood Streamer at $300 on the local CL. :meh: It should be here Tuesday, perhaps tomorrow. It's at the San Pablo UPS terminal, but they'll probably let it sit for an extra day.

The $199.99 Corvette was too hard to pass up, though, and it's very nice, though it's not really my kind of bass.

13. mibrownwy

mibrownwy

Oct 29, 2008
    I purchased a Rockbass from 123music for $307. Received it Friday, 12/3. Great bass. Really like the neck. The A string had a terrible buzz when I firsted played it. Replaced the string and the buzz went away. It actually looks better than I thought it would. Really happy overall.

14. Need2KnowBasses

Need2KnowBasses

Aug 30, 2010
    I've had them add shipping to a couple of my quotes. Both times I emailed after the purchase and they refunded the shipping.

15. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    man temptation....i like that toned stained one...