rogue basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jimmy9, Feb 2, 2009.

1. jimmy9

jimmy9

Jan 23, 2009
    Does anyone know? About rogue pro 405 xl. Basses they are inexpensive.Are they any good? Or do you get what you payfor?

2. If you know anything about setups theyre awsesome for the money, if you have no setup skills whatsoever then theyre a piece of crap, rogues come with absolutely no setup whatsoever so your going to have to spend a bit of time setting it up, or let a pro do it, set ups are really easier than you think, id recommend getting it and the people here at TB will gladly walk you trough setups and pass their knowledge on to you as they did with me which is my opinion is a much better value that having a "pro" do it.

A have a Rogue Lx205B and it sounds awesome and plays like a charm, fretwork is decent which allows for fairly low action, nice thick poly finish,very sound flexible pick ups, its over all a kick ass bass for the money.

3. Another thing I forgot to mention is the tuners, theyre very stable I tune once every week and rarely do I find that any of the strings are out of tune, however my Rogue did arrive very dirty as if it had been store for way too long, so youll probably have to clean it up a bit and oil the bridge a bit so you can adjust intonation with no hassle, also the stock strings are horrible, they are completely dead and toneless so those are a must to swap out.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021