1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Combo Amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by elbajista1983, Oct 26, 2009.

1. elbajista1983

elbajista1983

Sep 22, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Does anyone have one of these babies? Are they worth it? Also, can you use this amp as an amp head on an Ampeg BA112? Thanks much!:bassist:

2. bassmam53

bassmam53

Mar 18, 2008
    I have one. It's not bad for what it is. I use it to practice when we go camping and I don't want to carry a big amp. It projects surprisingly well for the size, but the sound quality isn't as great obviously as a bigger unit. My Ipod will play through it, so that is another plus for portability. As far as using it with an Ampeg, I do not know.

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    The BA112 is a combo amp. Do you mean SVT12? the 12" bass cab? I don't believe the Roland has an ext spkr output, so no, you cannot use another speaker with it. If you do indeed mean BA112, then the Roland is a similar, (though not as good), small combo amp. No need to have both.