Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

sampler anyone???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by devo, Apr 26, 2005.

1. devo

devo

Apr 26, 2005
    looking at buying a simple sampler weither it be a peddle or rack unit......any sugestions

2. What's your budget? What are you looking to accomplish? Features and so on....

3. devo

devo

Apr 26, 2005
    just need something to hold a loop, so i supose that it needs a simple punch in/out function controlled by a foot swich and thats about all i need no fancy-dancy sheit

4. devo

devo

Apr 26, 2005
    oh yea budget well round au$400

5. Samurai

Samurai

Sep 13, 2003
    California
    The Boss RC-20, or RC-20xl will both do exactly that.

6. I love my XL too! I've not even come close to killing the 16 minutes on it. But things are about to change. I just ordered a whole slew of FX's to keep things interesting.

7. mosca

mosca

Feb 7, 2005
    jay_t

dude, i saw in another thread that you have the mxr m-80, i would be pleased if you post some soundclips of it, clean and distorted, just it plugged straight into the soundcard =D

8. Sure! I should have it tomorrow at some point. All i have right now is garageband and the 1/4" to 1/8" adapter but I can post clean 0'd eq and no m-80, with the m-80, adjusted eq m-80, and distorted m-80.
    Tomorrow afternoon maybe?

9. mosca

mosca

Feb 7, 2005
    sure, thx dude :D

10. Heckxx

Heckxx

Nov 2, 2004
    Libertyville, IL
    Line 6 DL-4. it seems like every guitarist with a pedal board has this thing..