1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

sampler anyone???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by devo, Apr 26, 2005.

1. devo

devo

Apr 26, 2005
    looking at buying a simple sampler weither it be a peddle or rack unit......any sugestions

2. What's your budget? What are you looking to accomplish? Features and so on....

3. devo

devo

Apr 26, 2005
    just need something to hold a loop, so i supose that it needs a simple punch in/out function controlled by a foot swich and thats about all i need no fancy-dancy sheit

4. devo

devo

Apr 26, 2005
    oh yea budget well round au$400

5. Samurai

Samurai

Sep 13, 2003
    California
    The Boss RC-20, or RC-20xl will both do exactly that.

6. I love my XL too! I've not even come close to killing the 16 minutes on it. But things are about to change. I just ordered a whole slew of FX's to keep things interesting.

7. mosca

mosca

Feb 7, 2005
    jay_t

dude, i saw in another thread that you have the mxr m-80, i would be pleased if you post some soundclips of it, clean and distorted, just it plugged straight into the soundcard =D

8. Sure! I should have it tomorrow at some point. All i have right now is garageband and the 1/4" to 1/8" adapter but I can post clean 0'd eq and no m-80, with the m-80, adjusted eq m-80, and distorted m-80.
    Tomorrow afternoon maybe?

9. mosca

mosca

Feb 7, 2005
    sure, thx dude :D

10. Heckxx

Heckxx

Nov 2, 2004
    Libertyville, IL
    Line 6 DL-4. it seems like every guitarist with a pedal board has this thing..