1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schroeder 15+L???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sombasol, Sep 14, 2008.

1. First of all I did search and couldn't find anything, so I hope this isn't a repost. Has anyone heard of this cab? I've been looking all over for info and prices on it and NO ONE has anything on it except for Schroeders webpage here...

http://www.schroedercabinets.com/15+.htm

This is exactly what I need for my situation (30lbs, 14" deep so it would fit in my trunk, and Schroeder quality) but I'm at a loss for any info on it. Can someone help me out???

2. XavidmanX

XavidmanX

Jun 29, 2006
    Bakersfield, CA
    I recently played this cab at Jorg's shop and the tone, punch and quality of this thing knocked me over. I thought it would sound boomy but it was perfect. The normal "thud" of a 15 balances well with Jorg's normally mid-focused cab. I think it would be great for small gigs but honestly I bet this would fill a room of 120 people (if that is a small gig then my bad...to me small gigs are coffee houses, small rooms, etc.).

3. mikoespanol

mikoespanol

Aug 20, 2005
    Southern CA
    The 15+L has been my main cabinet since it was released a couple of months ago. I've been involved in the testing and played the cabinet from the beginning. This cab can do it all and it sounds incredible for any kind of music. It is great for fretless work and upright as well!