1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Shameless Plug 'n' Play

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by twodinners, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Hi everyone,

I couldn't find the appropriate forum to put this. But I'm currently working in a production called 'Marilyn and Ella' at the Theatre Royal, Stratford East, London UK. It's a fab show and recreates in part the Mocambo performances of Ella Fitzgerald in the mid fifties. I get to play live on stage and look better dressed than I have for years.

Thoroughly recommended for anyone who can make it, it has been favourably reviewed in the UK national press and will run till the 15th March 2008.

For what it's worth I have no amp, there is a feed from my Realist together with a Sennheiser (MD421, I think) behind the tailpiece, the guys use a variable mix of these two and it sounds rather nice.

Cheers, mods, please feel free to delete or move this thread if considered inappropriate.

Kevin