Show your guitar pics!!!! (not bass)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Coutts_is_god, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    Who plays guitar to?
    I play a 91' Vista[​IMG] Like this but lighter red and the head stock is like a Jacksons
    Playing for 5 months i play throught my bass amp.

Post pics of your guitars and guitars you want in the future

[​IMG] or

Cheap ones so i wont take to much money from my bass accounts:D
  2. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    I have an Ibanez RG550. Not the best of guitars, but it plays very well, and I got a good price. Great fun.

I despise the Floyd Rose tremolo system stuck on it, though, and if I get another guitar in the future, it's sans-Floyd Rose.

Looks like this, though mine has a rosewood FB.
  3. I started out on guitar and then moved to bass. I should be getting a Samick Mini-Explorer from steve-o soon (like a month :p)
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I have an Ibanez acoustic guitar , AEG10 i think, i dont play it much, but its there.

EDIT: have an agile now too
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I played on a Ibanez electric for a few months. It is gone now, I am looking for a cheap acoustic to keep around for when friends come over and say "Play something we know".

Ripping into the bass line for "I Love Rock 'n Roll" never goes over that well.

6. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    A really bad picture, but it'll work!

7. I play some acoustic, but I REALLY want a Paradise guitar,too bad it will never happen till I get a good $3000 dollars in my hands...

A pic of Bela playing one
  8. i have a squier jagmaster, and an epiphone dot, i have a classical guitar too, but i can't think of the name right now. i don't have a camera to take pics of them , but i guess you can imagine what they look like!
  9. Does classical count? I started out on classical long ago. Also play electric, but prefer the nylon strings.

10. Maya Les Paul, I can't really play it, but some people who visit me do...

11. Two custom electrics, a Hot-rodded Squier Strat, and a Special Ordered Schecter Hot Rod, both with cool electronics.

Also a 1968 Fender Acoustic given to me as a present a lot time ago. Don't remember when exactly.

Also a 1965 Martin o16 New Yorker, but that actually belongs to my mom.

I think I have pics here, I'll post 'em tomorrow.

Rock on
  12. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Got an Ovation Legend, that I play a lot around here working with the Seattle Guitar Circle. Think I lost my pictures of that when my HD crashed.

For electric, picked up a Klein a few months ago:

Before that I had a PRS:

The PRS was nice, but the Klein works better ergonomically.

Which reminds me - time to practice!
  13. I've got 3 guitars at the moment. A Japanese Squier Strat with added Texas Special pickups, an ESP LTD Explorer EXP200( I think is the model number..) and a Yamaha APX-5 Electro Acoustic.

Don't play a lot of guitar any more though....need to get my Marshall Valvestate serviced, it's a bit sick just now....
  14. erik II

erik II

Jul 11, 2000
    Oslo, Norway
    I have this Epiphone Sheraton that I like a lot, it looks, plays and sounds good.

15. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Nice! I've thought about getting a 335-style instrument.
  16. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    I won't list all the guitars, because there are about 3 times as many as basses around here once you figure in my mom and dad's collections. The only thing I really want is a '68-69 black Les Paul Custom beat to hell and back (makes 'em cheaper! :D ) and an ES-347. Basically a 335 with the best coil-taps I've heard on any guitar.
  17. walewein

Jun 13, 2003
    i play my dad 's 20 year old cimar, does anybody now anything about cimar guitars, because i can't find anything on them, i think they don't exist any more...

i play about 2 years, i'm not very good at it, i like the bass more
  18. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I've got a beater Ibanez RG120 that needs new strings, a saddle for the high E (I have no idea why it's missing) and the leads need to be soldered back onto the output jack. It's about $25-30 of stuff needing done, but I don't have the money to burn.

Of course, I got it for free from my friend Josh, so I complain not.
  19. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    I don't have a pic, but I have a Samick classical guitar and sometimes I play my mom's Yamaha acoustic..
  20. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    Cool what color is the Dot?
    If it is red, then you rule:D