1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Small cab for Mesa M2000

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by SweetMelisma, Feb 26, 2008.

1. SweetMelisma

SweetMelisma

Feb 25, 2008
    Cincinnati
    Greetings.

I lucked into a Mesa Basis M2000 amp and now I need a cab for it. I know the ultimate test is to try all of them and go by how they sound to me, but I hardly have access to any good cabs. Before you ask, here are the details:

I am a jazz multi-instrumentalist playing freelance stuff for whatever. Jazz, fusion, rock, praise and worship, pop cover stuff. No metal or anything super heavy. Mostly churches, bars, corporate events, restaurants, etc.

Needs to be smallish and lightweight so I can enjoy playing it instead of dreading picking up the thing. I'm leaning toward a 112 or 110, maybe a 210.

The only real nice cab I have access to is my friend's Aguilar GS112, as I called all the music stores in Cincy and there was not a single 112 or 110 to be found in any brand at any price.

Help?