1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Smash Bros Brawl Friend Codes

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by anotherbassist, Mar 17, 2008.

1. So I just got brawl and am in love with it so I thought I'd make a friend code thread so that TB members can play each other online. So post your friend codes here.
    Here's a list so far:
    Mine 4468-0786-5873
    MysticBoo - 3823-8178-1757
    Chronicle - 0387-8495-1012
    Ben Lesser - 2363-5392-8903
    jrthebassguy - 1375-6969-2412
    Scorpionldr - 1203-9025-1711
    Sir Edward V - 4081-5182-7373

2. I have it..
    And neglected to write down my friend code :p

3. I think you can get online and click the play with friends and it will show you your friend code if you lost it, but I could be wrong...

4. bump

5. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    the other smash bros thread has a list of friends codes in it, I'll dig it up, and you should edit your first post to put them in it for easy findings.

6. Sir Edward V

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    MysticBoo - 3823-8178-1757
    Chronicle - 0387-8495-1012
    Ben Lesser - 2363-5392-8903
    jrthebassguy - 1375-6969-2412
    Scorpionldr - 1203-9025-1711
    Sir Edward V - 4081-5182-7373

7. bluestarbass

bluestarbass

Jul 31, 2007
    Indianapolis
    I heard that this game has screwed up a bunch of peoples Wii's. Anyone know anything about this. I was gonna buy the game till i heard that.

8. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Hasn't screwed up mine, I prefer the GameCube controller though. I am off the next three days from work so I will have my friend code up tomorrow :)

9. anyone else?

10. Honestly, I don't think I've met anyone that prefers using the Wii-mote, everyone seems to be using the gamecube controller. I feel more in control with the gamecube controller.

If anyone wants to play tonight, I'll probably be on around 8:30 central time.

11. Yeah, I refuse to use anything but the GC controller. In a pinch, I'd make do with a classic controller, but that's pretty much where I draw the line.

12. Bett

Bett

Jan 27, 2008
    CT
    I like to use the gamecube controller, but my brother would rather use the wii remote. It's better that way anyway since we only have one remote and only one of our 3 gamecube controllers works properly. I can probably get the code to our wii sometime. Playing against the computers is too easy usually. We need some real people to play against.

13. Sir Edward V

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    i started off using the wiimote and nunchuck just to see if I liked it... You get used to it after about 5 matches. I'm just as good as I would be with the cube-troller. There really is nothing wrong with it, and I dont have to sit close to the tv like everyone else! :D did anyone else notice you can completely customize your button layout for each controller type? I use it to put the Z button on grab instead of shield/

14. Sir Edward V

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    I think you guys are just not willing to give the wiimote + chuck a chance! Too set in your ways says I!

15. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    :p

I started out with that combo. Changed a control or two as well. I have a Wavebird that hasn't seen use in a single match yet, and it probably never will. :smug:

The fact that I'm a lefty is an even greater reason for sticking to the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo. :D

16. Bett

Bett

Jan 27, 2008
    CT
    Here's the code to our Wii
    2535-3284-7797

17. Sir Edward V

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    I still haven't played anybody... lol

I beat subspace tonight though, and I have all the characters other than toon link, and he will be got tomorrow morn. (well afternoon probably, which happens to be my morning...)

18. ahkiatt

ahkiatt

Sep 30, 2006
    Singapore
    MysticBoo,

Didn't you say that you weren't buying the game? Because Boo isn't in it?

19. ? I don't know, mine's new since a couple months before this past christmas, i just shoved the game in, no problems here. all i basically hear is if you have a dusty game space then your wii disc reader might not read so well, so you gotta get it cleaned to read the dual layer disc

20. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Oh sweet. I'm in on this conversation late. Smash Bros is for the Wii. I'll jump into this game as soon as I'm finished with Super Mario Galaxy. Oh and Tiger Woods PGA 08. Oh and Call of Duty 3. and 4. Oh and Guitar Hero 3. Sigh.