Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

So far so GREAT!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Daveomite, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Hey guys I used to be Eldave777 but I have shed that side of my personality 'like a snake sheds its fur'. Anyway my music store opened on November 1st and it has been really great so far. Christmas was huge for us. I am slowly getting in all my bass lines I'm carrying but here's a short list... Ernie Ball, Lakland, Fender, Ibanez, Dean, Hartke amps, Behringer (yes that's right) and Mesa Boogie.
    I've been so busy I haven't had time to come here and check on everything but I am making an effort to change that now. I hope you all had a great holiday and I look forward to reading your posts. :D

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Don't forget to make sure you support TB as a commercial user, too!

Congrats on opening your own store. 2 things I want in life, my own music store, and a successful band.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hiya buddy.....I remember when you were first talking about this. I am happy to hear you have it up and running. Realizing a dream is something too few people do in life. Way to go!!

I already committed to buying my Lakie from Jive, or I'd buy one from you. Also, I seem to remember that you were going to try and get Eden gear, is that right? If so, how did that go?

-Mike

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    It's always good to see another Mississippian on the boards.

Where is Olive Branch?

5. To answer the questions. Yes I'm getting Eden soon. My order went in in November but with practically everyone on back order till after Christmas it might be a while till I see it.
    Olive Branch is just south of Memphis, TN.

6. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Cool, I'll have to make a trip up to the shop sometime next semester.

Other than me the only other Mississippians on the board that I know of are Page and Junoirkimbrough. Good luck with the store.

7. Welcome , Im the other Ms frequenter. There are others but they don't show up as much as Abark and I . I've been to Olive Brance before, next time I'm up that way I'll check out the store.

8. I live in Olive Branch the store is actually in Southaven. Sorry I didn't explain before.