So it is 2:19

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Antipop, Dec 31, 2004.

1. and I just took a break from GTA 3.

Now I don't play games usually but I couldn't sleep so I have been stealing cop cars and screaming like a mad man...

anyone else do this?
  2. haujobb

Dec 16, 2004
    It's 2:28.

Girl has been offline for 2 hours now, talking to the guitarist and bitch about the ex :mad:
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

Buying some more bass gear.

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    1:38 - Dreading my shift tomorrow
  5. It's 11:54 and I still think PSP is better.
  6. 12:42 am, played with bands a total of 10 hours today. Weee.
  7. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX

Been playing GTA San Andreas for about 7 hours. My eyes hurt and I hate airplanes.
  8. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I was out like a light by 9:30.

I beat GTA3 before I ever owned it, so I find no need to spend hours on MY copy. I'll beat it when I do.

Vice City is a filthy skank, and it is too long. I've just acquired Diaz's place.
  9. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
  10. 10:02 a.m back home...hope you guys had a great time too
  11. 1:24 AM, on TB and wating for my turn on HALO 2. Have been eating WAY too much pizza. (Im gonna pay for it at work tomorrow)

Rock on
  12. 7:40 - watching Groundhog Day.

13. 10:28pm here on the 1st, just got back from work, came back from the falls festival thismorning, just listening to missy higgins and cat empire cd's to try and remind myself of how good they were, and hating that i have to wait a whole year for falls to happen again. dreading my 7am start in the morning :crying:
  14. It's exactly 8:01 pm, I've been up for 37 hours straight, and am just getting that edgy energy after being awake for extended periods of time. Tomorrow is going to suck at work. 8 hours shift starting at 9am. Oh I'm-ah-gonna-die.

By the way, I totally kicked a$$ during my HALO stint last night (this morning?) We played to 100 on Marine slayer. Hee hee, I like this game.

Rock on
  15. 11:51 and posting in this thread.
  16. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    2:34 pm - Thinking, 'Crap. Bryan bailey already posted what I wanted to say.' Back to the drawing board.
  17. clanner

clanner Token Black Guy.

Apr 27, 2005
    ummmmm, marietta GA
    9:00 AM and been playing GTA's Vice city and San Andreas sinceI woke up yesterday at 2:55 pm the previous day from playing San Andreas for 27 hours streight and sleeping roughly 16 hours after. this is gonna hurt come school time.

9:03 AM I declare my love for all things talk bass and this thread in particular.
  18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    9:48 AM: Thinking Vice City Destroys 3.
  19. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

about to go get a buritto