1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Someone is bitter...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by heroincredible, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. René_Julien

René_Julien

Jun 26, 2008
    Belgium
    LOL :D

Thanks for posting this, it really made my day.

I'm thinking a practical joker or something.
    But so funny if he is serious.

2. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Yeah, this guy needs to relax.

3. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    These guy seems like one of those overinflated, egotistical singer/songwriters. My CD? World Class Music? Yeah okay, maybe in his little world. The CL community popped his little bubble and sent him hurdling back to reality. I love it.

BTW. It usually takes days to get a legitimate response out of the musicians section on Spokane's CL.

4. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Man, I can't stop laughing! :D

5. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    I'm a Canmore musician who just recorded my first cd of piano music. I'm working on my next cd, and I want to add strings, bass, voice, and whatever else might fit my music. Mostly female singers as many of my songs are about angels. This is non paying, but you will have credit on the cd and a piece of the juice whatever that might be. I might consider forming a group if people are committed enough. Whatever you play, brass, synthesiser, email me and we'll talk. I don't know for sure what might fit, so give it a try. If you have a piano at your house or access to rehersal space, even better. I'm looking for serious, stable people who can devote time once a week for as long as it takes to create world class music, and who won't make excuses not to do it. Understand that it will be my music and my schedule you'll have to follow. But I'm good, I'm very good. You need to be too. Thank you.

This has to be a joke. Nobody could be that big a tool.

He says, "I'm good. I'm very good" as a professional pianist and then asks around for someone with a piano and rehearsal space (spelling rehearsal wrong :p).

Hey piano boy, get yourself a piano of your own, rent your own rehearsal space and PAY some professional studio musicians to accompany you.

:rollno:

P.S. ....songs about angels -- Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

6. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    wow...

7. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    lets kick him out of Canada?

please??

8. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    +1:rollno:

9. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    I love the "songs about angels" part. :)

10. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    Oh no you don't! You did that with Celine Dion, and we're still trying to give her back all these years later.

11. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    hahahaha....:bag:

12. What really angers me is that he is dissing my hometown and my home province. Sure, there are some douchebags around here, but generally we are no different than anywhere else in Canada.

I agree on kicking him out of Canada...but then I'd feel bad for the country he ends up in. Subjecting them to that guy is just cruel.

13. Haha, "I'm looking for serious, stable people who can devote time once a week for as long as it takes to create world class music, and who won't make excuses not to do it."

Damn, once a week is serious stuff. What the heck does this guy do the rest of the week?

14. Drive his Prius to the closest Starbucks, where he snacks on granola bars and drinks over-priced coffee before going hiking and hugging some trees.

15. knarleybass

knarleybass Commercial User

Apr 6, 2005
    Tustin, CA
    Owner of Ulyate Instruments
    god I love oil, drinking beer and driving my truck! GOD BLESS ME!!!

16. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Circling the drain...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.