1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Song title?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BakerJ, May 10, 2010.

1. BakerJ

BakerJ

Jan 7, 2008
    I'm not sure if this goes in Misc or the off topic board... but I wanted to pick peoples' brains

I heard a song on a classic rock station the other day that I hadn't heard before, and I'm trying to figure out what it is because it's stuck in my head. Hopefully someone can help me out? It sounded like it was telling the story of a guy who went into a guitar shop and a guitar started talking to him. The vocalist has a higher voice like Bruce Dickinson. The meter's in 4. Sounds like a slower shuffle. The chorus uses talkbox. Wish I could give more details, but I only heard it once and the station didn't give the name.

Thanks

2. COBRARI

COBRARI

Apr 16, 2010
    Sacramento
    Juke Box Hero? I think the band uses a Heil talk box in the chorus. The name of the group escapes me but I think it was one of the "hair & spandex" bands from the 80's.

3. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Mindbender by Stillwater!! I used to dig that tune!