1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Spector NS 2002B - Wiring diagram needed

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by MBrines, Jan 29, 2018.

1. MBrines

MBrines

Jan 26, 2018
    Hi everyone, newbie to the forum here. I'm refinishing a Spector bass for a fellow musician. I was hoping any of you could help me with finding a wiring diagram for a Spector NS 2002B. I believe that's the correct model number. It has 4 controls and two EMG-SSD pups and is a passive circuit. I assume of the 4 controls, two are for the neck pickup and the remaining two are for the bridge pup. There is no pup selector switch.

This may be a case where I can pretty well use any wiring diagram for the above circuit, but I did want to wire it back as it came from the factory. I've donbe a lot of searching and have found nothing. I also contacted Specor.com and they're at NAMM.

Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide me.

Attached Files:

2. ArtisanLuthiers

ArtisanLuthiers Commercial User

Feb 21, 2019
    Kennesaw, Georgia, USA
    Artisan Luthiers is a guitar repair and maintenance shop in Kennesaw, GA
    I realize this is an older post but, if anyone else needs this we can help you. We can provide the wiring diagram or build you a ready-to-drop-in exact fit circuit with CTS 20% tolerance pots and Gavitt wire.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021