Squarepusher tabs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by bassplayingguy, Jun 2, 2004.

1. This is my first post on talkbass and I was wondering if anyone had any Squarepusher bass tabs. I can only seem to find "Beep Street", "Come On My Selector", and "I Wish You Could Talk" on the internet. I'll get the ball rolling with the bassline (according to me) for "Lost in Space". It's an amazing song I found on Kazaa but doesnt appear on any of the Squarepusher discographies I've seen.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Well, you done better than I did, I couldn't find anything when I looked on the net. I'm in the process of TABing out the bass solo at 4.46 of E8 Boogie off hard normal etc and Iambic 9 Poetry of Ultravisitor, i've started iambic 9 on paper as a notation exercise though so i'll scan it in when i'm done. I'll post E8 Boogie this avo.

3. Here we are, the solo at 4.46, I still have'nt worked out the bit before it. I recorded an MP3 of it so you can hear whats going on but its a bit sloppy.
  4. Sorry mate, welcome to talkbass!

Any one else got anything to offer to the thread?? :) :) :help:
  5. Well, im not sure if anyone's interested but i thought i'd post my transcription of Iambic 9, its the first thing I've written out in standard notation so I apologize if its a bit unconventional (i dont have a teacher at the moment so i cant check with them first!)

Any help from someone who knows the song and can read would be greatly appreciated!
  6. LSDan

Jul 6, 2006
    nice work - am working on a complete tab of e8 boogie (one of my fave tracks) but it's going to take a while!