Still seeing ads as supporting member

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by EmptyCup, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. EmptyCup

EmptyCup

Feb 25, 2013
    Nashville Area
    I am a supporting member but still seeing ads on every thread/page I visit. It was my understanding that these ads would be blocked for paying members (as in the past) but I am getting them everywhere.

Am I missing something or has TB policy changed?

2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    The only ad-free browsing experience is given to *gold* supporting members. It a bit more pricey but has more perks such as ad-free browsing.

3. EmptyCup

EmptyCup

Feb 25, 2013
    Nashville Area
    Ah ok, so policy has changed in the past year.

Thanks for the reply -Rob

4. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    I don't think so... I've had 5 kids in the past 7 years, so bear with me... but I don't remember ever having a regular Supporting Member ad-free option... Maybe it was a different forum?

5. EmptyCup

EmptyCup

Feb 25, 2013
    Nashville Area
    Nope, TB is the only forum I've belonged to. My "tracking protection" had stopped them from running in the past although for the past year or so my membership had lapsed. When I became a supporting member again I assumed things were the same. (I know, I know, never assume)

BTW, you've been busy :) Congrats on the growing family!

All the best to you -Rob

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021