Stingray color help.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by warwick07, Jul 9, 2018.

1. warwick07

warwick07 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2008
    Hello! I never thought it would happen, but I have caught the Music Man bug. I was at a local Guitar Center a few months ago and came across a Bongo Barolo 5 that was beautiful but just didn’t feel right in my hands. Once I put it back I decided to try out the Stingrays there and I was blown away with the tone, build, playability - really everything about them was awesome. So after doing some testing, I’ve decided on a Stingray H5. I’ve narrowed my color choices down to fire mist purple or arctic dream, which I’m sadly starting to realize that the fire mist is my only option. The only arctic dream that I’ve found that was still for sale was on Craigslist, but the guy wanted too much for it and it was pick up only. My only issue with the fire mist is that the color looks super cool but inconsistent in pictures - it is either the right shade of purple for me or it is way too much on the blue side. I was wondering if anyone had any pics of one live or in person.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  2. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021