Stoner/Doom Bassists 61: Still Bitter About Our Dolphin Experience

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Corey Y, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Corey Y

Corey Y Guest

Jun 3, 2010
    Continued from here aaaaaaand....go.

2. mbelue

mbelue Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Laz gets all the girls.

3. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Never Forget. Inactive

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    What, no roof-mowing goats?

4. father of fires

father of fires Commercial User

Nov 29, 2006
    BALTIMORE CITY
    Chief of Medicine at Damnation Audio
    Pervs of the Sea.

5. mc_muench

mc_muench

Sep 28, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

6. It's cool the way they let you pick out the dolphin you want to east, just like at Red Lobster!!!

7. mbelue

mbelue Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2010
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHzY0Euqdh5h3ShIWdTuFVGYOtg1Ey8o5jy_fpuKcZO2uUrZVm.jpg

Bam!

8. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    HOT DOLPHIN

9. Tendril

Tendril

Sep 28, 2004
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Laz gon' be knockin' flippers, yo.

10. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Never Forget. Inactive

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    Ahh, and once again all is well with the world. :D

Also, lol:

11. Auspex

Auspex

Jan 30, 2013
    Boise, Idaho
    googled Mr. Hands at work. Pretty sure if we have internet police they are coming now.

12. mc_muench

mc_muench

Sep 28, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    HAHA

NOW GOOGLE blue waffle!!! Dont think just do!

13. twhitedc

twhitedc

Feb 19, 2011
    NJ
    Sub'd
    New Church of Misery is leaked... and it is AWESOME~!

14. Tendril

Tendril

Sep 28, 2004
    Cleveland, Ohio
  15. mbelue

mbelue Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2010
  16. change-jug

change-jug

Oct 11, 2008
    Buffalo,NY
    For only $700? I`d snap that up! I paid way more for mine(but much less than new) and I was still super happy with it. It`s a great amp.
    It would be soooooooo fvcking cool if either of my step kids wanted to mess around with music. But they`re lame-o girly girls with horrible taste.:spit:
    In retrospect,my Dad must have had a pure joy boner when I asked him to help me choose my first bass. Especially after all the years(my whole life,really) my Dad spent asking me if I wanted him to teach me how to play guitar. Playing songs with my Dad was pretty fun times. Get your kid a Theremin!
    That was a awesome(and funny) save!
    I moved in with my girlfriend almost 8 years ago. I was a bit surprised when I noticed that she didn`t have any lamps in her living room or any paintings on the wall.:eyebrow:
    I HATE when middle of the ceiling,glaring overhead lights are the only source of illumination,especially in a living room or bedroom. So I bought 2 Tiffany styled stained glass lamps and a matching floor lamp. The only thing she had up on the walls were pictures of her kids and immediate family. Which is fine(who doesn`t have family photos hanging up?) but not very interesting to look at(especially under the influence of psychotropics). So after a showing her a ton of framed artwork/reprints I had,we hung up a few things from Dali,H.R.Giger and Warhol.

Those are mighty fine puns Sir. I particularly enjoy Donkey Hoatey.

After hearing some of you dudes talking about the small gear space that you have to work with makes me really appreciate my girlfriend`s easy going nature involving my gear(and other hobbies). I`ve pretty much taken over the front sun room and a portion of the dinning room with my bass gear. When you factor in my stereo/turntable/cd`s/records/shelf upon shelf with books/comic books and my gun vault/guns I really take up a metric sh!t ton of floor space.

17. Rushing

Rushing

Dec 18, 2011
    Minnesota
    If I had a Donkey I'd name him "Kong".

18. Corey Y

Corey Y Guest

Jun 3, 2010
    I've had that one in my back pocket a long time. I think about miniature donkeys a lot. Almost as much as I think about being best friends with an orangutan.

19. Rushing

Rushing

Dec 18, 2011
    Minnesota
    hahahahahahahaha

20. Corey Y

Corey Y Guest

Jun 3, 2010
    My thought process moves a million miles per hour, it can't all be productive and on topic. Another popular one is the far reaching implication of putting your brain in a robot body. Do you go humanoid or get more creative? Why not rent your body out for industrial purposes why you're sleeping?

I would consider more pets if we just stuck with miniature farm animals. Tiny horses, tiny donkeys, tiny pigs, tiny goats. Do they make tiny cows? Scratch that, it'd only mean smaller steaks.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021