Story Time 2!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, Nov 17, 2003.

1. OK, so with POlly being ever so-upset with the recnt lack of teh funnay, here's somehting that will maybe spice things up!

Add a line, or a couple per post. you can't post twice ina row!!

At Bruce's Birthday party, JT showed with his mighty Conklins, he handed over the double-neck beats, and said..."
  2. Here, take them. I won't be needing these anymore, I have a new hobby, it's...

(Storytime, storytime, YAY!):hyper:
  3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    organizing people's coin collections.
  4. jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    Bruced stared at JT in utter dismay, how dare you!!! I thought you....
  5. Had more CENTS than that! Why I should report you to...
  6. Melf

Mar 20, 2003
    Starkville, MS
    Off Topic kids. JT, now slightly dismayed, said...
  7. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    "This "Money" fellow will at least have more respect for me once I organize him." He then proceeded to kick Bruce in...
  8. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    ...the shin and called him a meany. Bruce then repented and said deep down, he just a big old off topic kid, and wants nothing more than to sit on the computer for ever and ever and type inane gibberish, and utter rubbish. He finally admitted that his never ending whining about how Off Topic should be done away with is just a cover up for his true inner t4BcR4Wl3R.
  9. A bright light appeared. everyone blinded, except for Bruce. It was like an angel, until trinity and Neo appeared. Morpheous appeared too...

"You must fullfil the prophecy..."

The trio suddenly disappeared and everything turned back to normal....Or did it?
  10. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    And then the legendary Gard of the BassCentral clan appeared, dispensing GAS across the countryside....
  11. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Skiffle!! I only play tea chest basses now - I was convinced in a trascendental vision, that real music only needs one string and no amplification!! ;)
  12. Suddenly, a pounding drum beat started in the distance! It got closer and closer, until......
  13. malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Bruce could clearly see the profile of the warrior known only as Speddling. Speddling was pounding his chest and chanting "Benavente, Benavente!" As he did this, a group of elves was....
  14. Bruce Lindfield

..only a vague, mass hallucination. Stuff like that just does not happen, everyone suddenly realised. It was all, much more prosaic and it was only a pneumatic drill from the nearby roadworks...the pounding was starting to get irritating and people were making their excuses and drifting away....
  15. ...yes, they asked the road workers to give me the beat boys, and fill my soul, I want get lost in your Rock 'n Roll and, just as snow that piles up - drift away!

BUT LO!

There was no time for music! The road under constuction was to lead to the enchanted forest where lived...
  16. Bruce Lindfield

J-LO in her million-dollar mansion with latest boyfriend...

But, as he had his back turned, and was writting the songs that make the whole world sing, a loud noise startled him. It was...
  18. Tom Jones, singing the songs Barry was trying to write. It's not unusual for Tom to get in Barry's way. At that moment, Barry decided to....
  19. Try and find the feeling again. :rolleyes: :D

But he couldn't get the feeling back with J-LO cranking the stereo, so he decided to head to the local pub for a few. He walked in, sat down, and who, of all people was sitting right next to him...?