1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stu Hamm Live Webcast Tonight!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by wendkos, Feb 25, 2008.

1. wendkos

wendkos

Feb 25, 2008
    The webcast will broadcast Monday night at 8pm EST and can be viewed for free at www.truefire.com/live

Stu Hamm has performed and recorded with Steve Vai, Frank Gambale, Joe Satriani and many other well-respected guitarists. It was playing live on tour with Satriani that brought Hamm's skills to national attention. Subsequent recordings with Satriani and other rock/fusion artists along with the release of his own solo recordings solidified his reputation as a bassist and performer.

Bruce Arnold has played with such diverse musicians as Stuart Hamm, Peter Erskine, Joe Pass, Joe Lovano, Lennie Pickett, Randy Brecker, Stanley Clarke, the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Absolute Ensemble under the baton of Kristjan Järvi. He is the director of Guitar Studies at New York University and Princeton University as well as the creator of the New York University Summer Guitar Intensive.

Broadcasting from TrueFire's studios, Bruce & Stu will perform, talk about their gear, preview their new TrueFire courses and answer questions from the viewing audience.

NOTE! USE THIS THREAD TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS TO STU & BRUCE DURING THE WEBCAST!

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Man, I wish I could see this, but I doubt I'll be up.

Still, Stu is absolutely incredible, one of the finest bassists around. I've got nothing but love for him, he's been a massive influence on me over the years.

3. That's awesome, I'll definitely tune in. :hyper:

4. threshar

threshar

Jul 30, 2002
    Should be a good time!

I'll be on there too!