Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stuff on my cat!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by NJL, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    ...just when you thought people really had far too much time on their hands already, this comes along and makes you have a newfound appreciation for well-wasted time!

:D

2. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Animal torture... people who dress their pets up should not have pets.

Done and done...

3. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    No offense, but I don't think you are on the list of people who can decide what is, and what isn't acceptable behavior. :eyebrow:

That said, I just submitted this photo:

[​IMG]

It's the only one I have online, but Byron has never had a problem with things being placed on him for pictures. :D

4. [​IMG] this one kills me, but the cups are supposed to be supporting the "bottom bits".

But this one just owns.
    [​IMG]

5. BassChuck

BassChuck

Nov 15, 2005
    Cincinnati
    and yet..... I can't look away.

6. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Well that photo is not what i am talking about... i dont mind a lot of photos there putting a hat on a cat i dont consider to be "bad" and some are cute (including yours), but stuff like this:

[​IMG]

and this

[​IMG]

and this

[​IMG]

I just find that to be sick... I've seen some lady trying to force her cat to wear this crap, she almost killed the poor thing... I just dont see how thats right...

NM i am just going to stop here... i take whatever i said back...

7. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    awesome.

i love "zippy vs. godzilla." :cool:

8. bassmonkeee

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA

Heh--Well, I was just making reference to your recent century post (and others).

I have a feeling that if those cats didn't want those clothes on them, those clothes wouldn't be on them. You ever tried to put clothes on a cat?!?!? Tain't easy, I assure you.

Either that, or the cats are so high on catnip they have no idea what's going on. :ninja:

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    The singer from my old band is weird like this. They dress up there dog and take it in for portraits. Yes...to actual portrait studios where you normally see HUMANS getting pictures taken. They sit in the photos with the dog like nothing is wrong. They put the photos up on the walls in their home. Waaaayyyyy to weird for me.

At least these people are taking pictures at home with their digital cameras.

-Mike

10. OMG I'm making that my new wallpaper. That's the greatest cat picture ever taken.
    I REALLY need to get a camera. My cat does some funny crap, I'd love to get some pics of him to this website.

11. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    hehehehe:) Are you saying just because i am a drunk stoner i cant be an activist?

Look at this guy...

[​IMG]

Eh i am too lazy to ...what was i talking about? oh yeah!!! i am hungry!

12. Right there with ya bro. too funny.

13. trumpeter

trumpeter

Jan 23, 2006
    Amherst, MA
    these are horrible horrible people.

14. bassmonkeee

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Shouldn't that be a cativist?

Sorry...

DAD?!?!?!? :bag:

15. I think there are better ways to waste time on the internet than this.......Like TalkBass for instance. Not that anyone shouldn't look at this site, just not wierd enough for me.

16. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    i think cats on stuff makes for better subject matter...
    [​IMG]

17. Now THAT is crossing the line.

18. Why are some people so upset with this (stuff on cats, that is)?? They don't hurt the cats. The cats don't mind. Whats the problem?

19. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    No kidding...

People have no humor...