1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SVT 7 Rev C help???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by SkinnyP411, Feb 11, 2013.

1. SkinnyP411

SkinnyP411

Nov 3, 2011
    Tennessee
    Hey guys, I hate to sound like a broken record but I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on the SVT 7 Pro. I was practicing at my house and all of a sudden it shut off. I've been looking around and I know the Rev A & B models had some bugs but mine is a Rev C and I haven't heard of them having problems. I'm going to call Ampeg CS tomorrow but I just thought I'd ask TB as well. I'm a wee bit nervous b/c I have a decently sized gig on March 1st/2nd. Anybody have similar problems?

2. Hate to be the one to speak up, but the REV C was not the end to the saga.

3. SkinnyP411

SkinnyP411

Nov 3, 2011
    Tennessee
    Dang it:(

4. The good news if you are still in warranty, just let LOUD's service know about your gig coming up. You may have time for them to get a replacement out.

5. Yep, give Ampeg a call. Is the amp a recent purchase? New or used? Some of the REV C's have had some issues, some not but Ampeg customer service has been resolving any customer issues that have cropped up.

6. BogeyBass

BogeyBass

Sep 14, 2010
    sell it, oh god just sell it