1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SVT Head w/ Aguilar DB810

Discussion in 'Ask Justin Meldal-Johnsen' started by wonderjosh, Dec 17, 2011.

1. wonderjosh

wonderjosh

Nov 19, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX
    Have you tried this combination? I used it for a stint this year and thought it was pretty epic. I've never played any of the Aguilar heads, but I am curious what you think of the SVT vs. Aguilar heads on this specific cab.

If you haven't tried it yet, I beseech you to do so, so that you may know of it's awesomeness. :hyper:

Oh, and I know you totally have the time... I found some leaked pics on tumblr of you sitting in your studio in your undies refreshing the Pitchfork website over and over, waiting for the next stellar review of the M83 album to pop up... It's sad man, real sad. :ninja: :p :D

2. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen Gold Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2005
    Yup, yup...it's a great combo! All tube into DB810 is the biz. Wish Aggie did all tube again!

Yeah, I know about those leaked pics....refreshing Pitchfork over, and over....it's a tiresome pursuit. ;)

J