1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Take 20 seconds to help me land a huge gig!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by keiththebassist, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Hey TB brethren,

Hoping you could take a moment to hook a brother up and take literally 20 seconds to help my band play the Warped Tour when it comes to San Francisco.

No Spam, No Tricks, just helping me land a juicy gig. I would be ever so appreciative if you could click the link and hit the vote button. :help::help::help::help::help: THANK YOU!

http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/booradleyshouse

2. fbny71

fbny71 Supporting Member

May 28, 2010
    West Hempstead, NY
    done...good luck

3. Done

4. done

5. Fair Warning

Fair Warning Deliverin' the Goods!

Very Cool!.....Must be tough enough to find gigs up there in Santa Rosa....

6. gard0300

gard0300 Supporting Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Vandalia, Ohio
    I cannot in good faith vote for you, not knowing your band ..... Just kidding, I voted for you. Good luck.

7. Wesley R

Wesley R Supporting Member

Done

8. DougBass

DougBass Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Rockland County NY
    Done. Good luck.

9. THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!

Keep 'em coming, I'm very grateful!

And yes, like most of the country, we're losing our live music venues to the "one guy with a mackbook" approach to entertainment :atoz:

10. bassinplace

bassinplace

Dec 1, 2008
    Done and done! :bassist:

11. Big thanks to everyone who's voted so far, you're helping the little guy get a chance at something big. We've worked long and hard and spent a lot of money honing our craft and I really believe we deserve a shot at this.

A little sad though, that out of 153 views, only 9 have voted :( It REALLY only takes about 20 seconds. Come on TalkBass Where's our strength in numbers??? I need your help!!!

12. kentiki

kentiki

May 14, 2008
    done

13. Done. Good luck!

14. bassinplace

bassinplace

Dec 1, 2008
    Done again! :D :bassist:

15. Done. Good luck

16. done

17. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Sarcasm: Just ONE of the many services I offer! Gold Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Palm Coast, FL
    Hey! It took more than 20 seconds! :D

Dan K.

18. OmNomNom

OmNomNom

Jul 10, 2011
    Wilmington, DE
    Voted, but not so sure this is the right forum category..

19. Done.

You can show me your appreciation by calling Tom Clement and putting $2500.00 down on an account in my name and suggesting to him he order a one-off sick looking piece of burled redwood for a single-piece top, a nicely striped slab of black limba for a single-piece body, some funky-striped ebony for a fingerboard, and a variety of middle laminate layers to contrast, then let me know when it's all in so I can get him some specs to get started.

:D

20. Don't worry bro - I already gave him the specs.

He just asked if you guys could hurry it up because I need it before the summer solstice.

:bassist:

...and you got my vote!

☼