TC Electronic BG250-208 Bass Combo Amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MikeyOnMusic, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Hi all, does anyone have an experience with the TC Electronic BG250-208. I was considering this amp instead of my Markbass Little Mark head and 1x15 cab for portability. Was wanting to use it as an upright amp too. Thoughts please

2. rbensonwa

rbensonwa

Jun 13, 2016
    I just received my BG250-108 today. I'm using it primarily with an NS Design WAVE EUB and a fretless Epiphone Zenith Bass. I'm looking for a sound that is closer to an upright bass and this amp does the trick. I was amazed how much closer both instruments sound to an upright bass. The amp is very tight and flat and has solid low end down to my low E. Every note is noticeably more articulate than with my Roland 100 Bass Cube. The TCE is about have the weight of the Roland and, while not as loud, has noticeably less distortion with the volume up. It's definitely a keeper for me.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021