1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC ELECTRONICS RECALL BH250

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassolp, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Shane Carter

Shane Carter

May 21, 2007
    Detroit
    Yes, but the important part is you can carry it in for a return in ONE trip. :smug:
    Seriously, great that they are doing this on their own.

2. FunkHead

FunkHead Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Recall means Owning up. I give them credit for that.

3. Shardik

Shardik

May 24, 2011
    Halden, Norway
    I was on the verge of buying this little amp. This recall shows that TC takes their products and business seriously. I just do not hope this means it will be unavailable for a long time.

4. FunkHead

FunkHead Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    I'm thinking there will be some great deals on refurbs available. It depends on how they work it.

5. arai

arai Inactive

Jul 16, 2007
    Yep. Now that's how you run a business. If only some of the big players who's amps have had major problems would follow this model

6. avvie

avvie

Oct 12, 2010
    Maui, HI
    Awesome.

7. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    They don't want another PR disaster like when they got busted for claiming 240w amps were 450 and 750w amps.

8. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    What are you doing here, Jimmy?

This is the TC BH250 recall thread...not the Ampeg SVT-7Pro recall thread! ;)

9. arai

arai Inactive

Jul 16, 2007
    It's great how someonr from tc are doing this and that some from there is reading this thread and adressing the issue. funny how ampeg didn't man up and address the issues that a large amount of TBers have had with the pro7, pf500 and pf350.
    They really should have done a recall for those heads.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021