1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

teen town backing track?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by extendedwalrus, Jul 21, 2008.

1. extendedwalrus

extendedwalrus

Jul 21, 2008
    hey there, i have an exam in two days and was wondering if anyone had and could send me a backing track for teen town by then. midi is fine. anything is fine! thanks.

2. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    what do you mean by "backing track"? I may be able to get what you're looking for if you specify.

3. I've got one. PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

4. extendedwalrus

extendedwalrus

Jul 21, 2008
    hey dude, your a lifesaver. address is fiand@iprimus.com.au
    thanks heaps man.

5. wildcard

wildcard Guest

Could I please, get a copy of that, also.
    Thanks Rick

6. PM me. I should note it's just a fast drum beat with the simple 4-chord progression in the A section, I haven't programmed the whole tune (I should get onto that), it does the trick if you just want something to shed over.

7. soong

soong

May 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Sorry to revive an old thread...but does someone still have this that they could email to me?

cheers.

8. marcotizzano

marcotizzano

May 9, 2011
    Hi
    I've seen this thread by chance while I was searching for some backing track songs of Jaco Pastorius and Level 42.

Could you help me, sending them to me by e-mail? Please let me know if you're able to. My e-mail is the follow: m.tizzano@muatech.it

Thank you very much. :)

9. Locki

Locki

Aug 23, 2011
    bring an old thread back from the dead again, would i also be able to have a copy?

10. tom4123

tom4123

May 30, 2012
    Sorry to be a pain but I have been looking everywhere for a teen town backing track and yet I've had no luck, I was wondering if someone
    Could send me it?

My email is Tom.4123@hotmail.com

Would be much appreciated :)

11. jgmclovin

jgmclovin

Apr 28, 2012
    Im doing an audition with teen town this friday and need a backing track, my email is jgmclovin@gmail.com Thanks~!

12. Berto

Berto

Jul 9, 2012
    Can you send me teen town backing track please? My email is debiasialberto@yahoo.it Thank you very much needmoney!

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021