1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

THANKS FOR ANOTHER AWESOME DEAL!

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by JPSBassist, Apr 11, 2010.

1. JPSBassist

JPSBassist

Feb 10, 2010
    Santa Barbara
    Hey everyone!

I just got my second Spector from Beaver and crew and again I can't tell you how pleased I am with the service.

You're not going to find a cooler group of guys to deal with.

I even did a trade-in on this purchase. I shipped one of my older basses to them. They checked it out and gave me what I consider to be an awesome trade-in value for it.

I dealt with Beaver directly and I'm so impressed that he took the time out of his schedule to answer every email... every question in a timely, thorough manner.

It's a done-deal for me. I'm not even interested in hearing what other stores have to offer. I'm a loyal BC customer for life.

If anyone wants to ask me privately about my long-distance experience with Beaver, Grasshopper or Mike, please PM me.

I'm in LA and there are a dozen Spector dealers between where I am and where they are. And I don't care. It's BC or nothing.

In this picture are three of my four Spectors. The Euro (with neck inlays) and the gloss white model are both new purchases from BC. I couldn't be more happy.

[​IMG]

2. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    what did u trade in and how much did they give u on it???

3. Ro(B)ass

Ro(B)ass Guest

Sep 19, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    bump

4. JPSBassist

JPSBassist

Feb 10, 2010
    Santa Barbara
    Sorry, been a while since I checked in.

I traded a 2003 Euro4LX in natural oil finish for it.
    Even. No cash exchanged.

I was very happy with the deal. And honestly other than the neck inlays, which are cosmetic, this new bass is every bit as nice.

I really wanted it because:

1) I've always wanted a solid gloss white Spector.
    2) I've wanted a bolt-on Spector for some time.
    3) I play nothing but Spectors and own several. And the NS-2 is an incredible guitar... the Euro4LX is basically a Euro-made NS-2... and I had two Euro4LXs... I wanted something that was tonally different than my neck-tru models.
    4) And short of ordering a USA bolt-on model, I'm not a fan of passive pickups. And all of the other Euro Bolt-On models have passive pickups. This Euro bolt-on has active EMGs and used an EMG tone circuit.

So it's all the things I love about how my other Spector's play, with a new range of sound possibilities.

Plus it's only one of 83 ever made in white. How sick is that?

Again, Beaver did me an awesome deal in my opinion. I couldn't be more pleased.