1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Feelgood Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Muusers, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Who around here feels good about themselves at this moment in time, for whatever reason, i know i do. Share the happy:hyper:

2. WickedPissah

WickedPissah

Jan 22, 2008
    Boston
    well i'm happy because theres this girl that's a friend of my friend that i think is wicked hot. just added her on facebook and i look at her favorite bands, i see led zeppelin and the doors. look at favorite tv shows, what do i see? 24!! damn homie. i gotta do work.

3. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    I've got a huge ego.

4. Now how big is that in Amerika? ;)

5. i feel good because i received an unexpected check in the mail.:)

6. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    I feel good because I have a wife that loves me, 2 kids that think I'm cool, and a nice buzz care of my buddy Jack Daniels.

Spanks - Ease up, dude.

7. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    *sigh* Okay. :atoz:

8. I just spent a good 30 minutes in the fail thread. I'm still getting aftershock giggles. Sleeping in tomorrow, BBQ in the afternoon.

9. I feel alright I suppose.

10. ahkiatt

ahkiatt

Sep 30, 2006
    Singapore
    I met Victor Wooten in person during supper last night! He spoke about making mistakes when playing. :hyper:

11. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    What is feeling good?

;)

12. i feel good because of bacon banana hammocks and carrots

13. Dangle

Dangle

May 28, 2008
    cup check, cup check, cup check

ahh now i can smile

oh and not to mention i'm just starting a 3 day weekend and my car will be paid off on tuesday maybe wed depending on when the bank receives and process the check :)))))