1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The Nobody Commemorative Avatar Overlay Available

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tonemachine, Nov 1, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonemachine

tonemachine Banned

Mar 23, 2010
    Chicagoland
    Brothers and sisters:

If you would like your avatar to have the Nobody avatar commemorative overlay similar to mine, please send an attachment of your avatar to me and I will do one for you. My email address is tonemachine1@yahoo.com.

I will not do a commemorative overlay for the grouchy old men who make this place a bummer everyday; that is, should one of the curmudgeons actually get banned (this is not a discussion or questioning of why Nobody was banned. He was obviously deserving of being banned in the eyes of a mod or mods. Let it be known that he is missed much more, and by many more, than would one of the fine line-walking curmudgeons who make this place a bummer).

I expect demand to be huge. Uuuuuuge, like Donny Trump huge.
    If you don't want to let me in on youremail address (it would be totally safe with me) then, if it's possible to attach it to a TB private conversation to me then do that. Just let me know how you attach pics to TB private conversations so I can send your new avatar back.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. El Güero

El Güero

Oct 5, 2015
    Can you hook me up with dat ass.

tonemachine and PortlandBass77 like this.
  3. tonemachine

tonemachine Banned

Mar 23, 2010
    Chicagoland
    dat ass-picsay.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    El Güero likes this.
  4. Bunk McNulty

Bunk McNulty It is not easy to do simple things correctly. Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Northampton, MA
    I would, but I'm already on somebody's bad-boy list for writing words they didn't like about DiPinto basses. Some peoples got no sensayuma.

tonemachine likes this.
  5. tonemachine

tonemachine Banned

Mar 23, 2010
    Chicagoland
    I can see that you would like one but are afraid to post one so I'll do it. Hopefully it will be liked by many. 233586-picsay.

Imaginary Pony likes this.
  6. Bunk McNulty

Bunk McNulty It is not easy to do simple things correctly. Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Northampton, MA
    Ahhh....serves me right, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.