1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The perfect bass and rmc audio

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by sleep together, Mar 17, 2008.

1. sleep together

sleep together

Jan 12, 2008
    I have a friend that wants to buy some new stuff like amps and so far hes found that the places with the stuff he wants at the best prices are at rmc audio and the perfect bass but hes skeptical because the prices seem too low to be legit. I never ordered anything from either company so I dont know. Have any of you ever order stuff from either company and are they good companies to order equipment from, has anyone here had good or bad experiences with one or both?

2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol

The Perfect Bass is one of the best online shops I've had to deal with. Very competent and helpful.

3. sleep together

sleep together

Jan 12, 2008
    Thats good to know. Thanks

4. vinny

vinny

Apr 3, 2006
    Las Vegas, NV.
    RMC are good to deal with as well.

5. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    +1

6. RMC is great to work with. My new GK micro-combo should arrive in the next couple hours.

RMC sent me an email. They are knocking 5% off prices on St. Patrick's Day orders today, just in case you're thinking about buying something.

Doc

7. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    I've bought from The Perfect Bass and had great transactions. You can also get 10% off the total if you enter "talkbass" in the promotion code box!

8. RMCaudio is awesome. Period.

I have only had limited dealings with "The Perfect Bass" but I have always gotten prompt replies and TB'ers rave about them on here.

Not shady at all.