1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

the reso-acoustic 400! but wait there's more!

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by jrlynch, Mar 10, 2008.

1. thoughts on this???

jeff.

2. Wow, that's a $h!+ pot load of knobs!

NINE Channels! I think 3 channels is too many for most players. It's a tiny self contained PA.

Wonder how it sound for DB???????

3. well, the thinking is we have a band with two acoustic guitars, one harmonia player and yours truly on db ... bringing one box to a gig for everyone is an appealing idea ... if it works.

jeff.

4. Eric Hochberg

Eric Hochberg

Jul 7, 2004
    Chicago
    That would be nice, but the impression I got is that the purpose of multiple channels is to set up all of a multi-instrumentalist's axes with their own individual eq and volume, ready to pick up and play.

5. christ andronis

christ andronis

Nov 14, 2001
    Chicago
    You said the operative word:"If it works" Rarely have I heard any good sounds coming out of an amp with more than one instrument playing through it at a time. Eric is right, I think the purpose is just to have multi instruments set up at their optimal settings ready to go in an instant...ONE AT A TIME.