Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

This is just wrong.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Oct 27, 2004.

1. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    I'm not even a cat person and that is just sick. I can't belive anybody would do that. The pictures are pretty bad looking.

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    oye. Thats terrible. I would like to say that i hope it wasnt intentional..but people dont exactly just randomly go around shooting arrows...such that a stray would convieniently strike a cat in the head.

3. seriously, and if any smartass says "that's why i own a dog, cats suck" then think if it was YOUR dog. That guy who did that should be shot.

4. srxplayer

srxplayer

May 19, 2004
    Highland, CA
    Looks just like one of my cats, well without the arrow of course.

Thats pretty mean to do something like that to someones pet.

5. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    Bring that s*cker to me, and lend me a crossbow...
    C'mon, make my day...

Shame on this b*st*rd.

6. BlasphemyArise

BlasphemyArise

Jul 15, 2004
    i wanna shoot the person who did that in the head with an arrow :mad: and I won't miss anything vital :ninja:

7. Was it done on purpose? We don't know...maybe somebody was hunting, fired, thinking they missed when the cat walked away...Why was the cat outside by itself in the first place? Shouldn't it have been on a leash with the owners? It isn't wearing any tags in the photo, maybe the vet took them off, or maybe the cat wasn't wearing any at all? If it wasn't, why not? Don't animals have to be tagged/licensed? Wouldn't the tages of allerted the person shooting? Saying all that, if this was done out of cruelty, then the offeneder should be punished to the full extent.

Unfortunate? Yes, and the cat will be fine. Avoidable? Most definately.

8. I did not, nor will I look at the pictures in the story. Disgusting.

9. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    The things some people do...knowing that it may have been accident doesn't make it better. Had it been a hunter, he should've seeked it out, being a hunter myself, I know to never let even a shot I know missed go without a GOOD look, and lets face it, you shoot anything in the head, it's gonna bleed, a lot. That almost points it to being intentional, and in that case, I hope they find the ______ (fill in the blank :D my favorite) and give him an extensive punsihment, even though it wont happen...

Ray

10. Cat kabobs, yummmmm!

Only joking, I love cats!

With a little garlic and ginger :D

11. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    That sounds pretty damn good.

That is so ****ed up.

12. SlavaF

SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    This guy should suffer just like he made the cat suffer. That's horrible... :(

13. Glad I can be of culinary service!

14. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Man, those pictures make me sick.

15. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    This poor kitty obviously needs the Armed Cat Defense System. I could hook him up...

[​IMG]

brad cook

16. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    Whatever that person did, I'm not gonna look at that story...I'm too much of a softy...

Marshall

17. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Some people don't deserve to live :scowl:

18. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    hell, i dont feel sorry for the cat, because you KNOW if you got shot in the head, it wouldnt feel sorry for you, because the cat knows he is that hardcore. you all are just a bunch of arrowless wusses that cry for mommy in that cats mind.

this cat is too hardcore for me. just like that dude who cut his arm off to save his life, gg allin, and ninjas. so hardcore. me no believe.

all hail cat. infact, i am starting a new hardcore band called arrow through your pussy? shut up and rock.

19. Rhythmalism

Rhythmalism

Sep 25, 2004
    I don't see the problem. Obviously, that cat was in someone's yard it wasn't supposed to be in, pooping in the flowerbed or scratching up the paint job on a car. The problem I see is the arrow didn't finish the job.