This sounds awesome.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, Jan 27, 2005.

1. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
  2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  3. Nice! Admittedly, I don't find Seinfeld all that clever, a little too "shticky", but he has his moments...and paired with Rock, polar opposites. I think this would be great just for their commentary, besides the subject matter.
  4. Whoever wrote that article is hoping for a feature!!

Seriously though, folks...

I like most of what I've heard from either of those guys, it should be a good show.
  5. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    To me this isn't about hearing comedy from Rock or Seinfeld or whether or not I like their standup... I just think it's cool that they're doing a doc series on the history of standup. I also think that these two, along with Burns, will be committed to having a quality product. I'm sure there will be lots of classic standup in the series too.

brad cook
  6. Oh, totally agreed there. It's about time. My comments were moreso directed at so many documentaries where they just use abysmally bad people as hosts... so for this particular case, it seems a win-win all the way.
  7. Both Rock and Seinfeld have a good eye for writers, the shows that have been under their supervision have been winners.
  8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Chris Rock tells too many black man jokes.

9. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I turned my volume up full but I still can't hear anything! :confused:
  10. And when is he funny?
  11. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    You probably need the proper codec. It's a .har file.

brad cook