Three Men On Bass returns to Boston this November

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Sethsbase, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Sethsbase

Jul 26, 2004
    Cambridge, MA, November, 10, 2004- Once again, gracing the Boston music scene with their distinctive sound, Three Men On Bass will be performing together at what is now becoming an annual event. Club Passim ( will be hosting bass masters, Tom Bianchi, Seth Horan, and Gonzalo Silva on November 10th at 8pm for their third annual show.

What began as a coincidence of free time and turned into an impromptu show at the Burren has resulted in a dynamic production by way of three diverse and exceptionally talented men. The funky bass trio has since earned well deserved respect in and around the Boston area, creating a sound that can not be duplicated.

Gonzalo Silva, the daddy of the group, as well as the original inspiration, is the reigning king of Boston Subway Bass. He now tours nation wide promoting his latest CD release “Busker”. Seth Horan, a natural entertainer and former member of RCA band Vertical Horizon is continually touring and passes through Boston on the regular. Now signed to Benchmark Records, Horan has recently released his new CD, “Conduit”. Finally, Tom Bianchi, a man who has paid his dues, working the streets and subways of Boston, is now heralded as one of Boston’s most established musicians. Bianchi, a crowd favorite, is guaranteed to keep his audiences guessing with an unique combination of bass, voice, and wit.

Three Men On Bass will have you on your feet and infuse your soul as they turn out unbelievable originals with a killer mergence of rock, jazz, folk and funk. Wednesday night will be a night of fresh, innovative tunes that will be sure to leave your creative thirst quenched.

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    I was at the Greyhound Bus station yesterday in Chicago dropping of a friend of Mine and I met Gonzalo Silva.he was very nice and seemed very down to earth.