1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

thwarted brownie points rant

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassteban, Sep 22, 2010.

1. So I made a secret call to my wife's secretary last week & arranged the day off for her(wife, not secretary)as it's her b-day. Kept it a secret for a week, cancelled any plans I might have made for the day & waited for her to get home(plan was she gets to work & is sent home). When she doesn't show up, I call to find out that secretary *thought I was kidding* :meh:
    I guess I'll get half credit for the effort but I mean, are you ****ing kidding me? I don't make several calls of this nature as a *joke* :mad:
    Torqued- I could've done a coupla damn things but don't really have the time now.
    Yeah, I know- unbunch the panties...
    thx 4 listening

2. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    yeah yeah yeah whatever. Is the secretary hot?

:p

3. brickerenator

brickerenator

May 12, 2010
    Maryland
    I'd be angry

4. @Relic: Hot enough- I am no more proud than he who is not a proud man :)
    @ Brickenator: I am. I buy these broads coffee every other day for cryin out loud. Ima buy her one today & pour it in the toilet

5. Tell her she owes you big time.

This time next year, make sure you get your wife AND the hot secretary a day off . . . and, well, I'm sure you can put the pieces together . . .

6. Yerf Dog

Yerf Dog

Jun 29, 2009
    Carol Stream, IL
    The secretary is jealous and purposely spoiled your plan.

[​IMG]

7. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Having your wife show up to work only to be sent home sounds like not too bright of an idea to me. If someone had done that for me I'd be angry that I woke up early, got dressed, drove to work, was told to go home, and then had to drive home. You should have told your wife to request the day off in advance and then planned something around that. My work would probably think her crazy if my fiancee called in to request a day off for me.

8. ez-rhino

ez-rhino

Sep 8, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Bass and Drum Mercenary

This.

9. You should have gotten up early and been like, "Honey, where are you going? I called your place of employment and told them to give you a day off."

Then she would've gotten fired for not coming in when she was supposed to and you could have spent 2-3 months together.

10. @Keith: GENIUS- next year, bro
    @ez: Naw, secretary simply dropped the ball- they're tight, she just misunderstood
    @Matticus: Yeah, you'd think so but this would have gone over extremely well had it gone right; work is 5 minutes away, I had already bought her some extra time by taking the kids to school(normally she does this)& she does not sleep in- she's one of those *bounus unexpected free time? Great- I can do this, that & several other things*

Bottom line, I'll get credit for making the effort & learn not to assume someone understands what I'm saying simply because they nod their head & say 'Oh, she'd love that!' :atoz:

11. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    No pics no secretary.

12. THAT would thwart all brownie/poon points for a solid year. ;)

13. Latch on to this one, ladies; he's a keeper.

Mike

14. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    You should text the secretary and the wife asking both "when you gonna let me tap that?"

15. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Inactive

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    [​IMG]
    Huh, huhhuhuh.
    Heh, henh, henh, henh.

16. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    How do you cancel plans you might have made?

-Mike

17. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    doc.jpg

18. Jerose

Jerose

Nov 28, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    Epic.

19. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    I applaud your effort, bassteban.

It's time for your wife to find a new secretary.

20. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Im going to tell my fiancee today that I had called and scheduled her a day off, but that the school's secretary must have messed it up. Lets see how many brownie points I get.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021