1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Tone Factor Analogue Filter

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TaySte_2000, May 14, 2006.

1. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
  2. very nice sound there!

i'd like to hear a sample of that with some distortion or fuzz before it :)

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    +1! Nice and funky!

4. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    As requested it starts off clean or how my clean tone is (with a touch of overdrive) then I click on the fuzz and then I click the filter on, you can hear the changes then in the middle I turn them off and turn on my distortion and then turn the filter back on.

Pedals used
    Xotic BB Bass Preamp (overdrive)
    MXR M-80 (EQ)
    EBS Multi Comp (Compression)
    Tonefactor Huckleberry (Fuzz)
    Tonefactor 442 (Filter)
    Crowther XLF Hotcake Bluesberry (Distortion)

http://rapidshare.de/files/20452915/TF_442_w_Dirt.mp3.html

Enjoy

5. very nice!

actually, trying not to stay too stray from the filter, but that hotcake really sounds good :)

6. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    I recieved this pedal (and a huckleberry) from tonefactor on monday. So far I'm soo thrilled with it I can hardly speak, other filters/autowahs I've played with tend to leave me unhappy because the effect is either too strong or not sensitive enough to attack/bass settings. Responds well at different levels of attack and has a light and very musical effect (that is still present), and with the flick of a switch (my dingwall has a blueEQ switch) I can dial it up a notch.

The pedal is frickin' tiny, which is always a plus in my book. Pulling it open, the layout is clean and well constructed.

I liked it after fooling with it at home on monday. After taking it to band practice last night, I like it MORE.

I hope this initial impression sticks around for awhile (aka: forever).