1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Toneworks AX3000B Fuzz demo (Video)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by M.T.A.C., Mar 16, 2008.

1. M.T.A.C.

M.T.A.C. Banned

Dec 8, 2007
    Im new to fuzz. Wasnt really interested in them till I heard everyone here talking about them. I bought a big muff, but have yet been able to get a sound Im happy with

I did some experimenting with my A3000B. I put a Q Tron in the effects loop. And I like this fuzz.

2. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Fuzz>Filter>Delay = Is there even fuzz in there?

Check out my clean tone... as it's run through a phaser, chorus, and Microsynth. I just love my sweet, sweet clean, baby.

However, thumbs up for doing a demo video in your underwear and speaking like a hick. :)

3. Swift713

Swift713

Dec 4, 2006
    Florence, Ma
    Wow, maybe we should call you CrankyPants ;)

M.T.A.C. that's the first fretless I've seen with a whammy bar, isn't that a little redundant?

4. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Look who's talking, Mr. "I criticize everything about your bass"! Yeesh!

(FWIW, I didn't mean any of that in a mean way. And the Thumbs-up was real. I should start doing my demos in my underwear.)

5. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Oh! And for the record, that was how I got the nickname. In highschool, I had a friend who would call everyone Mr. (whatever described the person) Pants! And Cranky pants somehow turned into SpankyPants. Go fig.

6. Swift713

Swift713

Dec 4, 2006
    Florence, Ma
    Hey, I've got nothing against redundancy. Most of what I play is redundant, repetitious too.

7. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Actually me too, actually.

8. I don't get it? I'm sure that video is by the TB user '00Funk'?

EDIT: Ok maybe it isn't, but you have almost the same youtube name and you have same style and pedals and a bass that I would imagine 00Funk to have??!

9. M.T.A.C.

M.T.A.C. Banned

Dec 8, 2007
    Where can I check your tone at Spanky ? Im interested in this fuzz now. What fuzz do you prefer ? Oh, and sorry for the Texas Twang. I am a hick, I cant help it :D
    trabzstar5merge1.

10. jaebee

jaebee

Mar 16, 2007
    is that a bootsy bass?

11. Rickett Customs

Rickett Customs

Jul 30, 2007
    Southern Maryland
    Luthier: Rickett Customs...........www.rickettcustomguitars.com
    If you like Fuzz/OD, check this guy out,

He says he's using a Korg px4d. Definitely a good sound he's getting from it, with out being "balls out".That sound he has would be excellent to have a phase, envelope, etc to add to it.
    sorry about being slightly OT.