1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

Traben Phoenix

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TheThopterGod, Dec 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TheThopterGod

TheThopterGod

Jul 22, 2019
    I saw this Traben Pheonix and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? Would it be worth $679?

Attached Files:

2. dvs20

dvs20

Mar 11, 2007
    mantua, OH
    no

3. Maxdusty

Maxdusty

Mar 9, 2012
    Michigan USA
    I've owned a Traben Tribal Sun, a similar bass a while back. To be honest, I didn't like it as much as I wanted to. It sounded underwhelming and very sterile, it was also pretty uncomfortable to play for me, it was the chunky neck and whole ergonomics of the bass. Not to mention, snagged my finger on one of the spokes of the metal sun drawing blood lol. Probably a better bass for pick or finger players than for funk players. Absolutely not worth $600, even back then I paid a little over $200 for a used one...go on GC used site and search "traben".

TheThopterGod likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 20, 2021