1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trace Elliot 1028h, how much is it worth?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Phry, May 8, 2010.

1. Phry

Phry

May 3, 2010
    First of all, if these threads aren't allowed here, I apologize. But I couldn't really find any rules that said I can't post this. But if I can't just let me know and delete or move it for me, thanks.

Pretty much just wondering how much do you think I could sell a Trace Elliot 1028H Cabinet for. 8ohm @ 400w RMS I think. This one is made in Great Britain unlike the newer ones which are made in America. I have a cover for it as well. It's in nearly mint condition with just a small scuff on top from my head.

Thanks.

2. 09-15-2008, 10:35 AM
    Kelly Lee
    Yeah, I'm a guy!
    Moderator Join Date: Feb 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A rule change has come into effect on "What is it worth?" and "What would you pay for..." type threads.

To post a thread such as these you MUST be a supporting member. These types of threads should be posted in the forum for which they belong (ie; amps and related in Amps, basses in Basses, etc.) This policy covers and includes all sub-forums here at Talkbass.

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past." - Thomas Jefferson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Kelly Lee : 09-15-2008 at 10:43 AM.
    ;)

3. Phry

Phry

May 3, 2010
    Haha, alright. I didn't see that one.

Okay, I can't figure out how to delete or lock a thread. So um... Ooops.

4. No worries :)