1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

trade

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mike phillips, Aug 26, 2007.

1. should i trade in my jackson kelly for the schecter 004? my jackson is black with nickle hardware, it is pj with duncan designed pups. the schecter is brand new. the only thing that i dont care for about the jackson is its awfull neckdive. what should i do? if you look at this thread just a simple yes or no would be fine. its up to you TB.

2. ao'connor17

ao'connor17

Feb 12, 2007
    Tivoli, NY
    trade it

3. one person. thank you all for the overflow of responces.

4. Fo' Shizzle

Fo' Shizzle

Aug 28, 2003
    yes...........

5. dvh

dvh Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2006
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Few responses because your question is so broad and subjective.

My 2 cents: I hate neck dive and I like Schecters and I've heard good things about the 004 so go for the trade.

6. Falcynn

Falcynn

Nov 11, 2006
    Judging on looks alone (since I've only heard one) I'd say yes.

7. Is the Schecter priced between $500-$750(book on the used, nice, Kelly)? if not, sell the Kelly, buy the Schecter, and pocket the difference. I've seen used 004's around $300. Shop around, why lose yer butt?
    Josh

8. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    pics would go a long way but considering as i really wouldn't buy either i'm going to abstain from an opinion. just because people haven't answered doesn't mean they won't help, maybe they just wouldn't want to make that decision.